Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The wide-leg pant trend has come on strong in recent years, and we’re all about it! Not only are they incredibly comfortable, their silhouette tends to be fairly forgiving — so you can count on a flattering fit from these bottoms.
If you’re in the market for wide-leg pants, be it a pair for lounging or a dressier option you can wear to the office, we’ve got you covered. Check out our favorites below — all under $60!
Our 17 Favorite Seriously and Flattering Comfy Wide-Leg Pants
Casual Wide-Leg Pants
3. Another pair of pants to lounge in are these beauties from Nordstrom! Shoppers are giving them five stars all around.
4. These simple Made By Johnny palazzo pants have pleating that makes them dressier. You can totally get away with wearing them to a low-key dinner!
5. You can also find ways to elevate these wide-leg pants from Open Edit with different tops and shoes. They’re a strong staple piece!
Dressy Wide-Leg Pants
12. These Free People jeans have an ultra-exaggerated wide leg and a cropped fit. We love their funky vibe!
13. The distressing on these BP. jeans gives them a vintage feel. They’re available in both a light wash and a darker blue wash!
14. According to shoppers, these SOLY HUX wide-leg jeans are surprisingly slimming. Plus, there are tons of shades and fun prints to choose from!
17. If you’re looking for wide-leg jeans from a classic brand, this Wrangler pair is the way to go! Shoppers are obsessed with the flattering cut.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!