Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The Nordstrom Spring Sale is here, and now it truly feels like spring has begun! No better way to celebrate one of our favorite seasons than by doing a little shopping, right?
With deals up to 60% off, this is one sale you won’t want to skip. We’ve rounded up 21 of the best finds below in all of the top categories, so scroll down to shop!
21 Best Deals in the Nordstrom Spring Sale
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This airy Billabong dress is a fabulous find for boho babes and city fashionistas alike. We love how the print can totally transition into fall too! It was $70, but not it starts at $56!
2. We Also Love: This En Saison maxi dress will have you feeling like a (stylish) angel. The voluminous fit and cotton-poplin fabric were made for modern fashion. It was $136, but now it starts at $82!
3. We Can’t Forget: We totally let a “wow” slip out when we spotted this Fourteenth Place dress. The wrap design is so flattering, and the black satin is just gorgeous. This piece was $89, but now it’s just $62!
See more sale dresses at Nordstrom!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: How could we not feature a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt? The paint splatter details on this button-up are so fun. Originally $168, you can now grab it for $101!
5. We Also Love: Peter Pan collars still make Us swoon, making this Madewell top a can’t-miss pick. This short-sleeve blouse is great for both work and play. It was $88, but now it’s just $70!
6. We Can’t Forget: This AFRM top takes things off the shoulder, but in an unexpected fabric: velvet! So gorgeous. It was originally $48, but now it’s just $24!
See more sale tops at Nordstrom!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: We’re so sick of stiff shorts, which is why this comfy-chic BLANKNYC pair is going straight into our shopping cart. The green shade is everything. Originally $68, this pair is now $37!
8. We Also Love: We’re still majorly into the comfy bike short trend, and this ribbed Frame pair proves why. So soft! These shorts were $198, but now they start at only $77!
9. We Can’t Forget: Pure silk? Yes, please! These Papinelle shorts are luxurious and lovely, whether you’re taking a nap or wearing them or a night out. Originally $75, you can now grab a pair for only $45!
See more sale shorts at Nordstrom!
Jumpsuits and Rompers
10. Our Absolute Favorite: How could we be anything but obsessed with this RAHI romper? The sky blue shimmer of the satin is just stunning! It was $121, and now it’s only $73!
11. We Also Love: We instantly fell in love with this fitted Naked Wardrobe romper. A cutout waist and an off-the-shoulder design? We want every shade — especially now that it’s marked down from $58 to $35!
12. We Can’t Forget: We adore the relaxed yet put-together vibes of this Alex Mill jumpsuit. The blend of cotton and linen is so nice for warmer weather too. It was originally $235, but now you can buy it for just $176!
See more sale jumpsuits and rompers at Nordstrom!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Limited edition! This Laura Mercier lip gloss set comes with four universally-flattering nude glosses with some seriously high shine. It’s valued at $69, but now it’s marked down to $27!
14. We Also Love: We’re thinking this Yuzu Soap CBD gift set could be a great Mother’s Day gift, but you could totally grab one for yourself too. It comes with a body butter and a skin and lip balm. Originally $46, it’s now just $28!
15. We Can’t Forget: This Mario Badescu set comes with a facial spray, cleanser, cream, eye cream and serum. Not bad for being marked down from $28 to $20!
See more sale beauty at Nordstrom!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: We love that there are multiple types of Adidas shoes in this sale, but this Nizza platform sneaker definitely caught our eye. It was $65, but now it’s just $46!
17. We Also Love: Nothing like a new pair of designer heels! These Vince Camuto pumps are our pick. We love the heel shape. They were $99, but now they start at only $40!
18. We Can’t Forget: These Sam Edelman slingbacks seriously come in the cutest colors! They’re usually $120, but a couple of pairs now start at $72!
See more sale shoes at Nordstrom!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Is this BTB Los Angeles shoulder bag is one of the cutest warm-weather accessories out there with its straw texture and beaded strap. Originally $218, it’s now only $131!
20. We Also Love: This pillowy Coach bag is such a beautiful color, and we certainly don’t hate the sale price either! It was $425 and now it’s just $298!
21. We Can’t Forget: The leopard print peeking out of this Vince Camuto crossbody is the cutest. Just a little bit of fierceness goes a long way! This bag was $128, but now it’s just $90!
See more sale bags at Nordstrom!
Looking for more? Shop the rest of the Nordstrom Spring Sale here!
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
- 11 Athleisure and Activewear Brands — Plus, Outfit Ideas
- The Best Women’s Bomber Jackets
- Our Picks: The Best Platform Sneakers to Suit Your Style
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!