Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships. We receive compensation when you click on a link and make a purchase. Learn more!
New season, new clothes! We’ve officially entered that transitional period that covers late summer and early fall. It might be 80 degrees one day, 60 out the next and even colder at night. We need clothing in our closet for all of these temperature climbs and drops!
Good thing this is also a fabulous time of year to find big deals on stylish pieces. Amazon has plenty of markdowns on awesome pieces for warm days, cool days and all that’s in between. Check out our 15 faves of the moment below!
For Warm Days
1. Our Absolute Favorite: With its ribbing and ruching, this BB Dakota mini dress has a majorly flattering fit!
2. We Also Love: Comfy, loose-fitting shorts that don’t ride up? Sign Us up for a pair of these Amazon Essentials knit shorts. They have pockets too!
3. We Can’t Forget: Don’t miss out on any opportunity to wear sandals at this time of year. These quilted YOKI sandals are so cute!
4. Bonus: This Bella Canvas mini skirt is made of 100% cotton and is a perfect alternative to shorts when you want to dress up a tee but keep comfy!
5. Last but Not Least: Adorable! The keyhole back and ruched sleeves make this Zac & Rachel top seriously stand out. Dress it up or down!
For Cool Days
6. Our Absolute Favorite: On chilly fall days, you’ll rarely find Us without a quilted jacket like this Amazon Essentials padded jacket!
7. We Also Love: If you’re looking to keep warm, you can’t forget a hat! This Adidas beanie will help keep your ears toasty and your outfit looking cool!
8. We Can’t Forget: These faux-shearling Toms slipper booties will have your feet feeling cozy in or out of the house. We love the leopard too!
9. Bonus: This cowl-neck Juicy Couture sweatshirt is like an elevated version of a hoodie — like it’s more stylish older sister!
10. Last but Not Least: We’d look for any excuse to wear these Hanes jersey leggings. They’re a must for lazy lounge days, but we’re not stopping there!
For Transitional Days
11. Our Absolute Favorite: Can’t decide if a day calls for short sleeves or long sleeves? Meet in the middle with this Daily Ritual half-sleeve top!
12. We Also Love: This Wild Meadow cutout dress provides the perfect amount of coverage for transitional weather between summer and fall. You can style it so many ways too!
13. We Can’t Forget: Again, if the debate is shorts versus pants, find that middle ground with these Alfred Dunner capris!
14. Bonus: A fuzzy sipper…but with an open toe and open back. This MUK LUKS slipper adds on a chic buckle to perfect its design!
15. Last but Not Least: Don’t forget about your midi skirts! This Daily Ritual rib skirt is definitely a must-grab for Us right now!
Not done shopping? Find more of our favorite products below:
- 18 Cutest Purses and Handbags from $50 to $400
- The Ultimate List of Cozy Slippers to Help With Foot Pain
- 11 Best Boyfriend Jeans That Hug Your Curves