Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We practically live on the Nordstrom website. If we think of the site itself as our home, then the New Markdowns section might as well be our living room where we like to get comfy on the couch and hang out for hours and hours. It’s simply one of our favorite places to be!
There are so many amazing new fashion markdowns available right now, so we’re here to share our current faves with you, from pretty blouses to comfy sweats. Shop below!
21 New Fashion Markdowns at Nordstrom
1. Our Absolute Favorite: It’s not often that a piece we completely adore also has one of the best deals on the site! This Open Edit square-neck top was $59, but now it starts at just $18!
2. We Also Love: Ribbed sweater pants? We’re automatically on board! These Open Edit pants are also marked down from $59 to $18!
3. We Can’t Forget: Always feel your most confident during a night out with this ruched BP. bodycon dress. Originally $49, it now starts at just $17!
4. Comfy-Cozy: An elevated take on a sweatshirt! This mock-neck Treasure & Bond sweatshirt is likely to quickly become one of your most-worn pieces. Originally $45, now $18!
5. A Floral Fave: So cute! This puff-sleeve BP. crop top uses a floral print and ruching to become simply unforgettable. It was $45, but now it starts at just $18!
6. Crazy for Cashmere: We’re always looking for deals on cashmere, any time of the year. This Nordstrom Signature cardigan is a killer find, going from $279 to starting at $112!
7. So Sustainable: We obviously love this look of this Open Edit oversized polo sweater, but we really love that it’s made with 40% recycled polyester. We also love how the price is marked down from $69 to $21!
8. Desk-to-Dinner Dress: This knit Halogen long-sleeve dress is sophisticated to the max. Originally $79, it’s now just $33!
9. Cinched-In Sweatshirt: We normally don’t think of sweatshirts as flattering, but this waist-defining Zella sweatshirt is the exception. It was $79, but now it starting at just $33!
10. A Multi-Seasonal Must-Have: Whether it’s a spring morning, fall afternoon or summer night, you’ll reach for this Treasure & Bond jacket over and over again. Originally $129, you can now grab it for only $58!
11. Sweet Dreams: No, you didn’t dream up the deal on these Nordstrom pajamas. They really are marked down from $65 to $33!
12. A+ Activewear: This stretchy Zella sports bra will be your new workout BFF, whether you’re practicing yoga or going for a run. Originally $49, now $25!
13. Silky Sensation: This gorgeous, glossy Open Edit dress is all kinds of lovely, especially with the eyelash lace neckline. It was $59, but now is your chance to grab it for $30!
14. Everyday Upgrade: Regular tee? Nice. Caslon peplum tee? Absolutely excellent! The white version is even marked down from $25 to $15 right now!
15. Dress Code-Approved: Fancy wedding coming up? Slip into this Chelsea28 tulip-hem dress to wow fellow attendees. Even better is the feeling you’ll get grabbing it for $71 when it was originally $119!
16. Artist-Designed: Nordstrom’s collaboration game is on point. Just look at this colorful Cristina Martinez skirt! It was $89, but now it’s just $53!
17. Quilted Quality: One thing about Us is that we can’t resist a quilted jacket. Who could say no to this green, recycled Nordstrom jacket, especially when it’s marked down from $99 to $59?
18. Actually Comfy Shorts: No more tight jean shorts! These elastic-waist Treasure & Bond shorts are our summer pick. Originally $49, now just $34!
19. Dreamy Denim: We’ll always have room for another denim jacket in our closet. This BP. + WildFang chore coat is in a league of its own! It was $79, but now it starts at just $28!
20. Baby Got Bodysuit: Stop tucking and re-tucking your shirts and opt for this Open Edit bodysuit instead. You’ll want to grab it while it’s marked down from $19 to just $8!
21. Spaced Out: These space-dye BP. pants are comfy and wildly cool. Can you believe they were $35 and now they’re just $14?
Want to shop some more? Check out all current New Markdowns at Nordstrom here!
Looking for more product recommendations? Shop some of our other picks below:
- Shoppers Say This Belly Fat Burner Is Making Their Abs Pop
- 8 of the Best Air Purifiers on Amazon for Viruses, Allergens and Odors
- Time for a Cleanse? Need to Lose Weight? Here Are the 7 Best Detoxes on Amazon
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!