Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We love our designer bags. Of course we do! We wouldn’t deny it. But we only own so many. They’re expensive, and even though we view them as “worth it” in a way, we’re also not on board with spending our entire paycheck on them — especially if there’s a more affordable option that’s potentially just as good.
Plus, it’s fun searching the internet for more inexpensive alternatives! It’s like a game, or a treasure hunt. How good does it feel to strike gold? We know we were totally elated when we spotted this tote on Amazon for under $50!
If you’ve wanted a tote like this before but didn’t want to pay hundreds of dollars for a small leather version, this easy-to-clean, PU leather look-alike is a fantastic option. It saves you an impressive amount, and it reportedly looks just as amazing! It’s structured, featuring neat topstitching and two top handles. There’s an adjustable and removable shoulder strap as well!
Inside this bag is one large main compartment, plus a slotted pocket and a zipper pocket to help you organize smaller items like your phone, keys or lip balm. Back outside, you have five colors to choose from: beige, black, brown, white and grey. Such wearable shades!
Want to see more totes? We’ve got you. Amazon has so many amazing bags to offer, we wanted to feature five more we thought you might love. Shop below!
- Looking for something slouchier? This KALIDI corduroy tote is such a great piece for casual, everyday wear!
- How about something on the sporty side? Each version of this tie-dye Adidas tote is totally unique!
- We’ve been completely digging the puffy, pillowy trend lately, and this BAGSMART tote is the perfect example!
- Small and cozily covered in sherpa, this The Drop tote is a smart and stylish option for going to into fall and winter!
- If you need something large, maybe for work or travel, this ECOSUSI Laptop Tote is a fan-favorite — featuring multiple compartments!
Looking for more gift ideas? Shop our other picks below:
- 21 Incredibly Useful Gift Ideas for Women in Their 30s
- 11 Best Gifts for Women in Their 20s — All Under $100
- 11 Best Gifts for Women in Their 50s
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!