Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Editor’s note: Article updated on Thursday, October 12, 8:54 a.m.
“OMG, I love your outfit.” Few sentences have the power to make our entire day, but that one definitely takes the cake. Receiving a compliment on our meticulously curated look feels like experiencing our own little slice of heaven!
We’re all revamping our fall wardrobe right now, so this is the perfect time to stock our closet with compliment-worthy pieces for the season. Get ready to be absolutely showered with kind words! Shop our faves from Amazon below, from knits to shoes!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Prepare yourself, because friends and strangers alike are going to want to know where you got this Merokeety foldover collar sweater!
2. We Also Love: A regular cardigan may earn you compliments, but they’re practically guaranteed when you step out in this fun, embroidered Ebossy cardigan!
3. We Can’t Forget: The groovy, swirly design on this Missactiver pullover is sure to catch onlookers’ attention. Check out all of the options on the Amazon page!
4. For the Fruit Fans: Evoke whispers of summer while still committing to fall with this strawberry-print MakeMeChic cardigan!
5. Seeing Stripes: This bright, striped Arssm cardigan was an irresistible pick. It’s made to stand out!
6. Bonus: One more, because it’s sweater weather, after all. When it’s really time to cozy up, make sure you’re doing so with this belted Dokotook turtleneck!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: A dress is always a great step to take toward a compliment. Step out for the evening in style in this long-sleeve, floral Simplee dress!
8. We Also Love: For something a little more casual that you can dress up or down, check out this Cupshe dress. It would pair so nicely with brown boots!
9. We Can’t Forget: Color-blocking is cool all on its own, but this Zattcas dress adds on a dainty print to spice things up!
10. Dreamy Denim: It doesn’t get much cuter than this babydoll LookbookStore denim shirt dress. You simply must check out the color options!
11. Spooky Season: Is October your favorite time of year? This Chang Yun Jack-o’-lantern dress needs to be in your cart!
12. Bonus: When the temperature drops, grab this Pink Queen turtleneck dress. If it’s really cold, add fleece-lined leggings to your look!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Usually, our pants are the afterthought of our outfit. Make them the star of the show, and people are sure to notice. One of our favorite trends right now is satin joggers — check out this Betusline pair!
14. We Also Love: Fall is the precise time to bring out the corduroy. These Acelitt pants come in lovely color options too!
15. We Can’t Forget: Are leggings pants? It really doesn’t matter — either way, we’re getting complimented on these Tagoo faux-leather leggings!
16. Bonus: Loving the elevated cargo look? You’ll truly adore these Phortric cargo jeans — they come in lilac purple!
17. Our Absolute Favorite: Red is generally in right now, and red shoes are what we call an outfit-maker. These Dream Pairs boots can level up any look!
18. We Also Love: Ballet flats are making a big return this fall, so make sure fellow fashionistas take notice of your stylish prowess with this pair from The Drop!
19. We Can’t Forget: This is also a big time for loafers. This Tinstree pair makes a big statement with its lugged sole and chain accent!
20. Classic Kicks: Of course, sneakers will stay ready on our shoe rack all year round. We’re all about this Steve Madden pair and its chunky sole!
21. Bonus: While we love dressing up, relaxing at the end of the day is essential. That’s when we’ll grab these fan-favorite Parlovable Cross Band Slippers!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!