Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’ve ever left your coat unbuttoned or unzipped in the cold just to show off your outfit, raise your hand!
It’s always disappointing when we put together a super cute outfit and then have to cover it up with a big, “blah” coat. But when the temperatures dip down, down, down, it becomes necessary. Well, not the “blah” part!
The fall jackets and winter coats we’ve picked out from Amazon below won’t take away from your outfit — they’ll elevate it! Donate your old outerwear and shop our picks below, from fuzzy finds to pretty puffers!
1. The Leather Look! A good leather or faux-leather jacket is eternally stylish. This Levi’s jacket is the classic of all classics!
3. Warming Up! Love the moto style but need a little extra warmth? Check out this faux shearling-lined Ly Varey Lin jacket!
4. Free People Vibes! Amazon is perfect for channeling your favorite brands for less. Just check out this Etcyy quilted jacket!
5. All Good in the Hood! This hooded Evaless jacket is excellent the transitional weather at the end of fall and beginning of winter!
6. Perfect Paisley! If you’re a big fan of prints and patterns, this Wyeysyt jacket will quickly capture your heart!
7. Glam Gal! You’ll be giving total luxury when you slip into this Prettygarden cropped coat!
8. So Fierce! If you’re going fuzzy, why not go leopard print? This Bellivera coat will turn heads, without a doubt!
9. Choosing Checkers! The checkered print integrated into the sherpa of this For G and PL jacket is going to earn you so many compliments!
10. Cape Queen! If you’re all about making statements (and taking chic IG photos), this Gihuo cape belongs in your shopping cart!
11. Going Long! Go for full drama with this long, hooded Futurino cape coat. Utterly obsessed!
12. All About the Shawl! An impeccable blend of cape, shawl and poncho styles, this plaid Epsion wrap coat is everything you need!
13. Pure Sophistication! You can never go wrong with a piece like this Tanming peacoat. A timeless essential!
14. Plaid to the Bone! The plaid print on this Chartou peacoat totally has designer vibes. You’ll feel fancy the instant you put it on!
15. Peter Pan Fan! If you’re a big fan of Peter Pan collars, you’ll love the many color options of this Allegra K coat!
16. Simply Chic! Streamlined and chic, this Chicwish cardigan coat has quiet luxury vibes — but not a quiet luxury price!
17. Patch Pockets! Thick and cozy, this Aoysky cardi-coat is only made better by details like its pockets and hood!
18. Seeing Stripes! The striped trim all around this Chouyatou cardigan is so cute. We want all four colorways!
19. An Actual Icon! This Orolay coat continues to make waves as a must-have for winter weather!
20. Short and Sweet! Love the look of a cropped coat? This Amazon Essentials puffer is short and adorable. The white one looks like a marshmallow!
21. Splurge-Worthy! Winter coats are one of the top items to splurge on. Our luxury pick? This belted SAM. coat, which is actually on sale right now!
Shop With Us tip: Find the best gifts on Amazon personalized to your shopping history here!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!