Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Say goodbye to shorts and skirts and say hello to sweatpants! We’re not always huge fans of the cold weather, but when we consider all of the soft, warm, cozy fabrics we get to wear, all of our grievances seem to dissolve and disappear. There is just one problem — sweats aren’t exactly the most fashionable finds in the world.
When it comes to WFH fits and lazy Sundays, we’re all about the baggy clothes. When it comes time to meet up to friends or grab brunch, however, we like looking a little more put-together. That’s why these joggers are our best friends for fall. Their mid-calf hem is perfect for this in-between weather, and the flattering fit is just what we need in our wardrobe!
These joggers from Amazon perfectly demonstrate why the style is one of our favorites. First of all, they’re wildly comfortable. They’re made of 95% cotton with spandex making up the remaining 5% so you have stretch throughout, not just at the elasticized waistband. That waistband is ribbed, by the way, and it has a white drawstring so you can adjust the fit whenever necessary!
These joggers have a relaxed, body-grazing fit, so they won’t bury you in excess fabric. They manage to accentuate your shape without clinging to it, leaving you looking both sporty and chic. These are the kinds of sweats you’ll actually receive compliments on!See it!
The must-have features of these joggers don’t end there. Not only is the cotton material soft, but it’s also wonderfully breathable and even claims to absorb sweat should you be working out or stuck in a room with the heat on blast. And did we mention they have pockets? Yep! One slant pocket adorns each side, with a very subtle logo detail accenting the left pocket!
These upgraded sweats are currently available in eight colors. There are a few different shades of black and grey, plus two shades of blue and an olive green. It’s a fantastic selection for fall, and you’ll definitely find yourself wearing whichever one you choose every week, if not every day. And why wouldn’t you? A cozy-cute find like this doesn’t come around every day — especially not one with amazing reviews and a great, affordable price!See it!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!