Recessionista: Winter White Out
Breaking news: it's cold outside and it sucks. I mean, we just left summer and fall disappeared; now we're immediately thrown into winter and it's brisk chill.
Well, lucky for us, Old Navy has stepped it up and delivered these amazing parkas that are a little longer than the norm to cover your frosty caboose. This is a warm quilted coat, featuring smooth lining and plush fill. Featuring a faux-fur trim, performance fleece hood lining and a tie-front belt, the coats are available sized XS-XXL (for tall as well as petites). This parka comes in three colors: white, coffee grounds and charcoal-y carbon. I like that it hits at the thigh as well as belling out at the waist a bit. This will keep you covered and make you say 'what cold?'
- 100% nylon, with polyester lining and fill and acrylic faux-fur trim.
- Removable, zip-away hood with faux-fur trim and Performance Fleece lining
- Shiny, water-resistant quilted shell with plush fill
- Standing collar
- Seven-snap front, with full-length zipper underneath
- Slash pockets
- Smocking at cuffs and hem keeps in the heat
- Fully lined
- Approximately 31 1/2" long from shoulder to hem
- Hits at thigh
Buy it here.